Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Farewell My Friends

Farewell To Our Dear Friends

The first of June our dear friends, Charlotte and Dave Hawkins, and Sylvia and Randy Deschamps, were released as missionaries.  While we are happy for their families, we are sad here without them.  So this blog is dedicated to the Hawkins and Deschamps.  We had a great year together.  They taught us so much.  They also kept us in good humor.  I don't think I have ever had as many good laughs, as I had with these people, who are overloaded with personality, energy, and a great outlook on life.  The following are pictures of our time together.





































































































Dave, I had a pallet for you, but you weren't here, so I had to use it myself.  Sorry.



That's the mighty Dave holding up the church.































This is for you Randy.










Dave proving he loves snails.


... NOT!




















You guys were the best travel buddies ever, and life won't be the same without you! Thanks for everything you did, and for making our lives bright and exciting.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment