Monday, June 23, 2014

Our 480 square feet of Living


Hallway of missionary apartments

Our front door

It has been a busy weekend getting settled into our apartment. Shopping isn't easy without a car. We have been to so many stores to find the things we need and then we have to haul it all home in our arms.  We finally got this nifty shopping cart. We have walked so many miles sice we arrived.  We have taken the subway and the bus system, but haven't had success finding a few things. We will keep looking. My Spanish is terrible!  I can't understand a thing. Three hours of church was torture when I did not understand anything.  Greg tried to translate for me, but since he doesn't know how to whisper, I had to shut him down. Tomorrow will be our first day in the temple. I can't wait to see inside. 

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys! Thanks so much for blogging! I can't wait to read more! Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete